B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering 4 Years
M.E. Power Electronics and Drives 2 Years
M.E. Embedded System Technologies 2 Years
Doctor of Philosophy
Ph.D in Electrical Engineering
Program Educational Objectives
The graduates of the programme will be able to
- Excel in professional career and/or higher education by acquiring knowledge in basic engineering, science and mathematics in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Develop and apply engineering solutions for solving contemporary social and human issues with realistic constraints through modern tools.
- Exhibit professional and ethical standards, effective communication skills, teamwork spirit and multidisciplinary approach for successful careers in Indian and Multinational companies and to engage in lifelong learning
On completion of the programme the students will have the
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Ability to identify, formulate, research literature and solve engineering problems.
- Ability to design a system, component, or process to solve complex problems to meet desired needs with appropriate consideration for health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental concerns.
- Ability to design a system, conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data to synthesize the information for providing useful conclusions.
- Ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Understanding of the impact of engineering solutions in societal and environmental context and demonstrate the need for sustainable development.
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to apply the engineering and management principles to manage projects as a member and a leader in a team.
- Recognition for the need of, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.