Our College has signed MoUs with the following industries for the purpose of improving the placement recruitment by enriching the Technical Education process and to jointly work for enriching the quality of education imparted to students of all the Engineering disciplines.
· Microsoft (Microsoft InnovationCenter)
·Infosys (Campus Connect)
· ICT Academy of Tamilnadu
· Ashok Leyland
· L&T Constructions
Through Wipro accreditation, Wipro recognizes and values Wipro-Academic relationship as a key driver in attracting and nurturing talent during recruitment process.
Microsoft Innovation Center (MIC) provides world class resources and support for students, entrepreneurs and startups, accelerating the creation of new companies, jobs and growth of the local software ecosystem. Our MIC participates in student-oriented activities and will work closely with you to help you reach your goals. Any student can greatly benefit from getting involved with the MIC. You can
- Participate in an Imagine Cup project.
- Attend low or no cost technical training at MIC IT Academy.
- Get free access to Microsoft tools through Dream Spark
- Find a job through the Student to Business Program.
Infosys Campus Connect Programme is organized in partnership with our institution to create capacity and a highly capable IT talent pool. It includes programmes like road shows, conclaves, faculty enablement, faculty sabbaticals, student training, industrial visits, etc. It aspires to
- Create industry readiness among students
- Assist the faculty with technical and soft skills delivery
- Create sustainable relationship with educational institutions for mutual benefit
ICT Academy of Tamil Nadu (ICTACT) is an Initiative of Government of India, Government of Tamil Nadu and Industry. It is a pioneering venture under the public - private - partnership (PPP) model that endeavors to train the higher education teachers and students in the areas of Information and Communication Technology, thereby making the students industry ready. This will meet the skill requirements of the industry and generate more employment in the state especially in tier 2/3 cities.